Whatever your goals may be - finding and buying the right home, in the right neighborhood, and at a cost that is within your budget, is not an easy task. The Seattle real estate market is currently very active and highly competitive to be a buyer in with little inventory creating multiple offers on almost all attractive properties. So how can you successfully navigate this market as a buyer? That's where Northwest Premier Brokers can help by providing you with the guidance and expertise you need from your broker.
As licensed, full-time, real estate professionals with specialized skills and a significant amount of experience in the housing market we can help you accomplish your goals to buy real estate with less effort and time on your part, not to mention less stress. For a home buyer, particularly a first time buyer, the whole process of purchasing a home can be a bit daunting at first thought. It doesn't need to be if you have the right people you are working with. Here are just some of the reasons why having Northwest Premier Brokers working your behalf for your purchase is beneficial:
• It’s essential to have your own representation working for your best interest as the sellers broker will be working for theirs
• We know the local market and can quickly narrow down and target the likely areas where you are likely to find your home at the price you want
• A buyers broker will save you time by doing a lot of the legwork for you. By knowing your needs, we can eliminate homes that do not meet your criteria or find ones that may surprisingly fit them
• Our direct access to the NWMLS listing database provides access to thousands of homes for sale and we have the capability to search for properties with very detailed criteria
• We will provide detailed information and make arrangements to see any property listed for sale. A home does not have to be listed by us in order to get detailed information or an appointment to view it
• Your buyers broker will handle all appointments for showings, preview homes and tour them with you and help you determine the pros and cons of each property
• We will thoroughly evaluate the property you are interested in and determine an accurate market value for the property based upon recent sale information that is much more in depth than any computer algorithm can offer
• Once you find the home you want to buy, we will advise you through creating the offer, handle negotiation and make sure you understand all of the details of purchasing a home
• After your offer has been accepted our guidance will continue all the way to closing until you receive the keys and beyond
There are many benefits you receive from working with us and the best part is, as a buyer, it doesn't cost you a thing. When we represent a buyer, like yourself, we earn our commission from the seller of the property you purchase. Even though we are being paid by the seller we are always representing you throughout the entire transaction, from the negotiations, to the escrow process - we work side-by-side with you and guide you with our expertise to make it a seamless and as stress free an experience as possible. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your plans and goals for purchasing a home and how we assist you in accomplishing them.
Please visit our Seattle Area Real Estate search website to get started looking for properties today!